Thank you for choosing Austin Heart for your cardiac and vascular care. On this page we have included information that will be helpful in finding a location near you, selecting a physician, and scheduling and preparing for your first appointment.
Select a Location
Select a Physician
If you are flexible on the location or have been referred to a particular physician, learn more about the experience and qualifications of our board-certified cardiologists.
Billing and Insurance
Payment is expected at time of service for:
- Co-payments required by the insurance provider.
- 20% co-insurance after Medicare when there is no supplemental insurance.
- Entire balance when there is no insurance coverage.
- Patient balances after insurance processing due within 30 days.
If other arrangements are needed, contact the Austin Heart Business Office at (512) 206-4300.
Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Money Order
You can also use our secure Online Bill Pay option to pay current statement balances online without setting up an account.
We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare. Please call the Business office at (512) 206-4300 if you have any questions.
We see patients by appointment only. Please call in advance to schedule an appointment. A scheduled appointment ensures that we have an opening for you and the physician is in the office that day. All referrals must be received prior to your appointment.
You may schedule an appointment by:
- Calling the office you plan to visit.
- Calling our main appointment line: (512) 206-3636 or 1 (800) 803-6960. Schedulers are available Mon - Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Driver’s License / Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- All current medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal products
- Please complete the forms and bring them to your first visit (if not completed, please arrive 20-30 minutes early to allow time to complete the forms in our office):
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
To learn more about your rights as a patient, visit our Patient Rights & Responsibilities page. You can also visit the website of Texas Health and Human Services for additional information about your patient rights and to learn more about Advanced Directives.