- Contact information: To begin your Journey, schedule a weight loss consultation today by calling 512-206-3600.
- Clinic Address: Park St. David’s Building, 900 East 30th Street, Suite 210, Austin, Texas 78705
The Journey Program is a comprehensive weight management clinic. Our goal is to help you on your journey to a healthier weight through a compassionate, team based approach. We use strategies that have been proven to be the most effective for successful weight loss and weight maintenance, including frequent visits that focus on education as well as medical therapy, and individualized diet plans.
What We Offer:
- Body composition analysis with calculation of basal metabolic rate
- Education and counseling for weight loss and weight loss maintenance
- Medication to assist with weight loss along with lifestyle changes, when appropriate
- Management of weight maintenance and nutrition after weight loss surgery
- Labs and diagnostic testing when indicated
- Counseling regarding exercise limitations and appropriate exercise expectations
What to expect at your appointment:
- Body composition analysis with a bioelectrical impedance scale
- Vital signs and measurement of waist circumference
- EKG if you have not had one within the last year
- Nutritional education and counseling by a registered dietician
- Assessment by a physician specializing in obesity medicine
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Completed paperwork if received prior to the appointment
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medications or a complete list of medicines with doses, including all over-the-counter medications and supplements
- Blood glucose log (if applicable)
Please note the following regarding appointments:
- Allow 90 minutes for new patient appointments and 30 minutes for follow up visits
- If it is necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic at least 72 hours in advance.
- Please be aware that if you arrive late for your visit, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.