- New Patients
Thank you for choosing Austin Heart for your cardiac and vascular care. On this page we have included information that will be helpful in finding a location near you, selecting a physician, and scheduling and preparing for your first appointment.
Select a Location
Select a Physician
If you are flexible on the location or have been referred to a particular physician, learn more about the experience and qualifications of our board-certified cardiologists.
We see patients by appointment only. Please call in advance to schedule an appointment. A scheduled appointment ensures that we have an opening for you and the physician is in the office that day. All referrals must be received prior to your appointment.
You may schedule an appointment by:
- Calling the office you plan to visit.
- Calling our main appointment line: 512-206-3636 or 1-800-803-6960. Schedulers are available Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Driver’s License / Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- All current medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal products
- Please complete the following forms and bring them to your first visit (if not completed, please arrive 20-30 minutes early to allow time to complete the forms in our office):
If you have Medicare or are Medicare eligible, please print and bring these forms with you:
This privacy notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.