Book an Appointment with Norman Risinger, MD
Dr. Norman Risinger is originally from Madisonville, Texas and received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York, NY. He then completed his fellowship in cardiology at the New York University Medical Center in New York, NY. Dr. Risinger's areas of special interest include congenital heart disease in adults, lipid management, and pre-operative evaluations. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Board Certified in the subspecialty of Cardiovascular disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Director - Center of Cardiac Prevention & Rehab
- Director - Center for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- "The Effect of rhGH on Endurance and Cardio-Pulmonary Function in Growth Hormone Deficient Adults"
- Clinical Outcome From Prevention of Post-Operative Arrhythmia
- Predictive Value of Pre-Operative Nuclear Stress on Clinical Outcome in Organ Transplant Patients
- Impact of Music Therapy on Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Variations in Pain Threshold in Patients with Silent vs Painful Myocardial Ischemia
- The Effects of Divalent Cations on Nitrendipine Binding on Isolated Calcium Channels from Canine Myocardium
- The effects of Lecithin on Blood Serum Cholesterol in Guinea Pigs on a High Fat, High Cholesterol Diet
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Cornell Campus - Internal Medicine
New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
Certifications & Memberships
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
2559 Western Trails Blvd.
Austin, TX 78745
Phone: (512) 899-2028
Fax: (512) 899-0311
8:00am - 5:00pm