Austin, TX 78756
About Thomas R McMinn
Dr. Thomas McMinn, MD is originally from LosAngeles, California. After completing hisundergraduate degree at Stanford University,he received his medical degree from WashingtonUniversity School of Medicine in St. Louis,Missouri. His postgraduate training began withan Internal Medicine residency at the Universityof California San Diego, followed by a Cardiologyfellowship at the UCLA-Harbor MedicalCenter in Los Angeles. He completed anadditional fellowship in Interventional Cardiologyat the Arizona Heart Institute, includingstents and advanced devices such as Rotablator, Angiojet and atherectomy. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and in thesubspecialties of Cardiovascular disease andInterventional Cardiology.
Invasive and Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Intervention, and Atrial Septal Defect closure
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- McMinn TR, Ross J Jr. "Hereditary dilated cardiomyopathy," Clinical Cardiology, 1995;Jan, 18(1):7-15.
- Bond RA, Leff P, Johnson TD, Milano CA, Rockman HA, McMinn TR, Apparsundaram S, et al. "Physiological effects of inverse agonists in transgenic mice with myocardial overexpression of the beta 2-adrenoceptor," Nature, 1995 Mar 16, 374(6519):272-6.
- Milano CA, Allen LF, Rockman HA, Dolber PC, McMinn TR, Chien KR, Johnson TD, Bond RA, Lefkowitz RJ. "Enhanced myocardial function in transgenic mice overexpressing the beta 2-adrenergic receptor", Science, 1994 Apr 22, 264(5158):582-6.
Washington University Medical School, St. Louis, MO
University of California, San Diego, CA
Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Certifications & Memberships
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
3801 N. Lamar, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78756
Phone: (512) 206-3600
Fax: (512) 206-3604
8:00am - 5:00pm